OUR FINANCING SOLUTIONS
TAILOR-MADE AND STRUCTURED
TRANSPARENCY AND FAIRNESS
As a direct lender, creditworld connects Swiss SMEs and investors. Consequently, we can offer tailor-made financing solutions for Swiss SMEs, and at the same time enable investors to invest in the backbone of the Swiss economy. We are able to grant business loans of CHF 100,000+ quickly and easily through our own financing vehicles. For larger SME financing projects, we rely on a large network of professional investors, through which we can process business loans of up to CHF 25 m.
CHF 100'000 to
SME FINANCING SOLUTIONS
SME FINANCING PROCESS
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND NEXT STEPS
- Contact us through our platform, email us
- Financial statements for the last two financial years
- Specification of the financing needs and the intended use
- First indicative assessment of the financing project
- Discussion of your funding and our information needs
- Development of a financing solution
- Through creditworld and independent external rating partner Euler Hermes
- Determination of the financing structure and the conditions
- Placement of the financing with our own financing vehicles or directly with suitable institutional investors
- Signing the loan agreement including any collateral agreements
- Payout of the loan
As a general rule, fees are only due once an SME loan has been successfully financed. In the event of complex transactions, the structuring process may incur fees which are agreed upon individually beforehand. The fees are borne by the SME applying for the loan and predominantly depend on the volume placed, the rating and the maturity according to the indicative figures in the table below. Special situations which deviate from standard financing structures in terms of leverage, equity coverage ratio, subordination, complexity, placeability etc. are agreed upon individually.
|loan amount (in CHF)||one time fee (upon payout)||laufende Gebühr p.a., bezüglich der ausstehenden Kreditsumme|
The one time fee is calculated as a percentage of the total funded loan amount. The running fees are calculated as a percentage of the outstanding notional amount annually. Example: for brokering an SME loan with a volume of CHF 1,000,000, a ★★★★✩ rating and a repayment of CHF 500,000 after one year, a one-time fee of CHF 10,000 is charged upon payout of the loan, with running fees of CHF 5,000 in the first year and CHF 2,500 in the second.